To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Humanising an EAP Textbook
Brian Tomlinson, UK
3. Lighting in the class: Is it important?
Yuri León Peceros, Perú
4. Solutions for Lanuage Learners
John R.H. Thompson, Turkey
5. Translation and Humanistic Language Teaching
James W. Porcaro, Japan
6. An Indonesian High School
Graham Paterson, Australia
7. Its Finer in China than an L.A Diner
8. How to Build Successful Engaging e-Learning Experiences
Claudio de Paiva Franco, Brazil
9. The Heart of the Matter: Writing to Learn
Lou Spaventa, US
10. Off the Beaten Path: Solutions Focus
Hall Houston, Hong Kong