To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Collaborative, Content & Language Integrated, and Problem-Based Learning of English: Development and Evaluation of an Interdisciplinary Language Course for Science Students
Robert Helán, Hana Němcová and Markéta Kovaříková, Czech Republic
2. From the Classroom and Back: How to Engage your Students in Language Learning When the Lesson Is Over
Radim Herout, Czech Republic
3. Presentation Abstracts as a Tool for Student Motivation in ESP Classes
Barbora Chovancová and Štěpánka Bilová, Czech Republic
4. 5 Reasons to Use Literature in (English) Language Classes (of any Level)
Martina Šindelářová Skupeňová, Czech Republic
5. Humanizing Teaching and Learning with an Expert Help
Eva Čoupková and Vojtěch Kejzlar, Czech Republic
6. Latin as a Language for Specific Purposes: Its Development and Current Trends
Jozefa Artimová and Libor Švanda, Czech Republic