To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Motivation: An Elusive Quality - A Critical Analysis of Classroom Presence
Feride Hekimgil, Turkey
2. Attitudes Towards Storytelling in ELT
Michael Berman, UK
3. Does Teaching Creative Thinking Skills Work in Practice?
Nick Morley, Macao
4. Humanising Language Learning: Blending Learning in SLA
D. Ravikumar and V. Anitha Devi, India
5. Integration of Content-Based Instruction into Elementary School EFL Instruction
Grace Chin-Wen Chien, Taiwan
6. A Lot to Learn from Our Elderly (Year 1) - Getting a Deeper European Conscience
Isidr Almendárez, Spain
7. Preparing Trainees to Teach Adults: Challenge for Teacher Training Programmes in Slovakia
Eva Homolová, Slovakia
8. Empowering EFL Teachers with Interpretive Skills: Analysis of Student Teachers’ Self-Reports
Grażyna Kiliańska-Przybyło, Poland