To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. The Place of Translation in English Language Teaching
Alena Štulajterova, Slovakia
2. Boosting Teenagers’ Motivation: An Action Research Project
Mark Bain, Spain
3. Ghana's Economic Problems, Anyone?
Bill George, Germany
4. Eggs and Scrambled Bacon: A Different World?
Carol Griffiths, China
5. My Encounters with Classrooms and Students and My Teaching Endeavours: A Sentimantal Look Back on How It All Started
David Wilson, UK
6. Nightmare or Opportunity in UK Education?
Grethe Hooper Hansen, UK
7. God Bless the Teacher
Elena Kashina, Russia
8. Treasuring the Un-motivated: A Humanistic Approach
Louis Butto, Japan
9. Off the Beaten Path: Training Games
Hall Houston, Taiwan
10. The Heart of the Matter: Image and Text
Lou Spaventa, US