To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Teaching Grammar to Dislexic Children: Some Ideas
Daniela Tomatis, Italy
2. Fun with Pictures for ELT
Simon Mumford, Turkey
3. Let’s Take a Look at Affricate Sounds with “The Pink Panther”
Bettiana Andrea Blázquez, Argentina
4. Take the Sting out of Teaching 2nd Conditional
Natasha Jovanovich, Serbia
5. Christmas: Activating Your Memory Through Your Senses!
Lauren Damas, Portugal