To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Using Traditional Board Games in EFL Classes to Focus on Pronunciation
Yolanda Joy Calvo Benzies, Spain
2. Connect Education, Connect the World
Susanna Licciardi, Sardinia, Italy
3. An Instructional Design Model for Intercultural Language Teaching: A Proposed Model
Thao Quoc Tran and Sirinthorn Seepho, Thailand
4. Humanizing ELT Curriculum: Teachers’ Attitudes about the Role of “Divergent” Topics in Developing Critical Students
Mansoor Fahim and Mohammad Amerian, Iran
5. What if the Teacher is not ‘All There’? An Analysis of Disengagement on the Part of the Teachers
Feride Hekimgil, Turkey
6. The Effects of Unseen Observation on Teachers’ Behaviors Associated with their Classroom Talk
Saeed Ayiewbey and Ali Rayati Damavandi, Iran