To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Hats: Choral Speaking in Primary Education
Henk van Oort, the Netherlands
2. PowerPoint Presentation no. 3. English Vocabulary: Animals
Juan RŠez Padilla, Spain
3. English Through Orienteering
Anna Turula, Poland
4. Signing into English: a Single-session Therapy with a Fearful Starter
Claire Ozel, Turkey
5. Using Technology in Designing a Children's Literature Course for Postgraduate Students, Eduardo Encabo
Juan Varela Tembra, Spain