To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Enhancing Low-achieving Language Learners' Performance: Techniques and Strategies
Yaser Khajavi, Iran
2. Sitcoms: a Window of Opportunity for Teaching and Learning
Marisa Mechetti and Georgina Hudson, Argentina
3. Feedback: What is It Good For?
Jonathan Brown, Japan
4. Integrating Visualization Techniques into English Language Teaching and Learning
Wei Lee, P.R.China
5. The Inspiring Teacher
Nguyen thi Hoai An, Vietnam
6. People Who Don’t Believe in the Power of Stories Should Think Again
Jayakaran Mukundan, Malaysia
7. Creating a Story from Everyday Life as an Effective Tool in Language Learning
Motikala Subba Dewan, Nepal
8. Multiple Intelligences and Post-reading Activities in the ESL Literature Class
Mallika V Govindarajoo, Malaysia
9. What Happens When Students Do Creative Writing?
Vishnu S Rai
10. Classroom as an Inspiration
Phuong thi Anh Le, Vietnam
11. Language Learning Strategy (LLS) in EFL Classroom
Saeedeh Karbalaee Kamran, Iran