To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. On Feedback and Error Correction
Consuela Popa, Romania
2. Scared to Speak: Underlying Elucidations that cause Communicative Anxiety among South Korean Tertiary EFL Students
Michael T. R. Madill, Korea
3. An Evaluation of EFL Students’ Vocabulary Size and Their Textbooks: A Case Study of Vocational College Students in China
Feng Teng, China
4. It Is Time to Make a Distinction between Engagement and Involvement
Hamidreza Moeiniasl, Iran
5. Language Input in EFL Classroom
Mostafa Younesi, Iran