To allow you to choose how to view the articles, we have prepared them in two formats.
The first format allows you to view the articles online as web pages. The second format (rich text format) allows you to download and
save the articles to your computer and then view them with your own word processor.
1. Trust your instincts: the virtues of spontaneity and personalisation
Paul Seligson, UK and Brazil
2. The fate of minority languages
The case of Ladins in North Italy
Carmen Rubatscher, South Tyrol/Alto Adige, Italy
3. The L1 in the L2 Classroom
Simon Gill, Czech Republic
4. A role-switching exercise on a teaching training course
Mario Rinvolucri, Pilgrims, UK
5. Towards a People's English:
Back to BASIC in EIL
Bill Templer, Thailand